Dale Brain Injury Services is an internationally recognized community based rehabilitation organization that provides exceptional services to individuals and families living with the effects of an acquired brain injury (ABI). Offering comprehensive services and support to individuals in order to rebuild their futures, Dale Brain Injury Services enables individuals to maximize their potential and enrich their lives by developing skills and creating meaningful connections.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Dale Brain Injury Services (DBIS) is recruiting for a proactive, diligent Team Leader Assistant to join their team of professionals in London, Ontario.
Reporting to the Manager, the Team Leader Assistant will be responsible for the provision of high quality, effective, and efficient administrative support of day-to-day operations including, but not limited to, customer service, first level problem solving, respectful cooperative teamwork, accurate data entry, and identification and participation in process and program design.
This highly organized and motivated Assistant will be an integral team member supporting the Manager in various aspects including coordination, collection, and collation of clinical information and data; communication and records management; planning and organization of meetings and logistical activities; budgeting, expenses, and cash management; and staff training and program development.
- To qualify for this exciting opportunity, you must have a diploma in Office Administration or similar discipline coupled with 2+ years experience in an Administrative role, managing multiple competing tasks while supporting differing team member workstyles.
- Your service attitude will be foundational to your success in this role as you work within the broad framework of DBIS’ mission, philosophy, policies, standards, procedures, and systems.
- You thrive managing multiple competing tasks where prioritization is critical and do so while supporting an array of workstyles for consistent and successful output.
- You are someone who embraces challenges and regards them as learning/growth opportunities and someone who sincerely enjoys helping others in pursuit of the bigger picture.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and build positive relationships with internal staff as well as external organizations, professionals, clients, families, and the public.
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and visual communication programs will also be required.
- The position requires a Class G license & access to reliable transportation to drive between DBIS locations. The successful candidate will require a vulnerable sector background check.
On behalf of Dale Brain Injury Services, Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications from interested persons.