The London District Catholic School Board has a reputation for excellence, with more than 3,500 employees working together to educate approximately 24,000 students at 43 elementary schools, 9 secondary schools and the St. Patrick Adult & Continuing Education within Middlesex, Oxford, and Elgin counties, including the cities of London, St. Thomas, Strathroy, and Woodstock.
Our mission: To serve our students through excellence in Catholic education
We invite applications for the full-time position of…
Clinical Lead Executive Officer
FULL TIME – 1.0 FTE
Temporary Assignment - 6 Months
Salary Range $126,156 to $132,993 commensurate with experience
The Clinical Lead Executive Officer is a senior clinician who works as part of the leadership team in Learning Services reporting to the Superintendent with responsibilities in Special Education. The Clinical Lead Executive Officer will provide system leadership to the department and Board in providing direction and integrating efforts to support student well-being and achievement (JK to Grade 12+). The Clinical Lead Executive Officer will ensure that services offered by the department are evidence-based and adhere to best practices to meet the diverse needs of the Elgin, London, Middlesex and Oxford region. The Clinical Lead Executive Officer will supervise and manage the day-to-day operations of special education system support teams, which may include Mental Health, Positive Behaviour Support, Psychology, Social Work, and/or Speech and Language. The Clinical Lead Executive Officer will act as a liaison with community agencies and services. The Clinical Lead Executive Officer will support an inclusive Catholic education environment.
Qualifications and Skills required:
Applications must include: cover letter and resume, documented proof of qualification, and the names and contact information of three professional references, one of whom is your immediate supervisor, by 4:00 pm on June 12, 2023
- Master’s Degree (minimum) in a Clinical Field and registered with the appropriate professional college; registration in good standing
- Clinical supervisory experience, considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience working with children and youth on development and learning processes
- Experience working in a public education system in Ontario, preferred
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, and motivate a multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary team
- Experience providing professional learning and training to adults to build capacity
- Ability to develop and expand successful collaborations with community partners and initiatives to facilitate system navigation on behalf of the school board
- Able to provide clinical consultation and supervision in their professional practice area, (or - within their regulated health profession) and ensure standards of practice for various professional colleges.
- Strong organizational, analytical, research, planning and problem-solving skills
- Fluent understanding of evidence-informed practice, implementation science, and knowledge mobilization in a school system
- Experience with budget preparation, monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, consultation, and mediation skills
- Ability to promote an inclusive educational environment
- Reliable transportation is required to travel within the LDCSB district
The London District Catholic schools exist to provide an educational atmosphere which fosters and directs the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social growth of all our students to enable them to live and contribute as responsible Catholics in any society. Hiring a diverse workforce will best serve our students and promote an inclusive environment. The London District Catholic School Board is committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspective and experiences and needs of our students and school communities. All hiring decisions will be fair, consistent, transparent, and made in accordance with applicable laws, including the Ontario Human Rights Code and the school board collective agreements.
The London District Catholic School Board is committed to providing accommodations. If you require accommodation to enable your participation in the interview & selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please advise the Board when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
V. Romeo, Director L. Steel, Chair