This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 20, 2023
||College Diploma (3 years)
ABOUT STRONGHOLD I.T.:
Stronghold I.T. is a focused, successful, and growing Managed IT Service firm, and member of the MSP Corp Family! Our office is in London, ON and we are looking for people who share our attitudes, think like we do, and want to make a positive difference in IT. We are searching for the right individuals to become part of our amazing team and continue to help build a fantastic company. If you believe you have what it takes, then we encourage you to apply today!
Working as an ambassador for Stronghold, the sales associate drives sales within the Southwestern Ontario marketplace by building and managing new relationships. Sales cycles can be quite lengthy, you must be able to build trust and promote Stronghold I.T. service offerings with the goal of adding new clients. Additionally, you will be called upon to assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in the various marketing initiatives and tasks associated with our marketing strategies.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and can manage tasks, help people, and effectively manage time, we want You!
- Post secondary marketing and/or business diploma
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar sales role
- Applicants with an ITIL Foundations Certificate will be given preference
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, phone)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multitask and change priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast moving, ever changing environment
- Goal-oriented, organized team player with strong time management skills
- Authentic, self-confident and highly organized
- Comfortable cold calling and able to be actively engaged in lead generation
- At ease presenting and promoting products/services to prospective clients
- Commitment to ethical selling and brand building
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Broad range of knowledge of technology and how it relates to business
- General understanding of Microsoft O365, Disaster Recovery solutions, Cloud computing and IT security
BENEFITS OFFERED (After probation):
- Build relationships and represent Stronghold I.T. through regular interaction with new prospects.
- Achieve a complete understanding of Stronghold’s’ products, services, and brand.
- Available to travel to within our territory to meet with prospects, clients.
- Work with leads generated in all ways, following up with potential clients via phone or email with the goal of booking sales meetings
- Educate prospects on how Stronghold I.T. suite of products can benefit their organization both financially and professionally.
- Researching new accounts and attending relevant tradeshows to create your own leads.
- Help develop and maintain prospect marketing lists.
- Work with other team members to strategize various sales opportunities.
- Take part in our onboarding process for new clients.
- Take part in our daily Round Table meeting sharing stats/metrics from the previous day.
- Prioritize workflow factoring in opportunity value.
- As required, attend internal meetings, sales events, and commit to training to keep abreast of the latest developments as they pertain to our business and your role within it.
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing personnel who might need assistance with a variety of tasks associated with our marketing efforts.
- Strive to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Capture your time and activities within a prescribed software application.
- Help develop and implement a sales business plan.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ongoing Educational Contributions.
This is a full time, base salary + commission role. Salary is commensurate with experience. Compensation will vary depending on achieved sales.
Please complete our application here: