Benefits Plan Design & Pricing Analyst
In Office Corporate Administrative Position
Downtown London, Ontario
Immediate for Correct Candidate
If you’re a dynamic, organized professional ready to play a key role in supporting our team, MCFBedard Group Inc., has an exciting opportunity for you.
- Product knowledge specialist to study Employee Benefits and Group Retirement/Pension Plans that are currently the industry standards along with ongoing Plan Design Options updates.
- Gather client census data, current / renewal plan design and rate information, historical claims experience data, and any additionally related materials required to prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) for existing clients and prospective new groups.
- Respond to questions and clarifications from the insurance company underwriters on RFP’s.
- Analyze proposals received to verify benefits, premium rates, plan options & competitiveness.
- Finalize spreadsheets in accordance with internal requirements and client requests.
- Prepare Report and Recommendations for existing and prospective client presentations as well as reports on demand as requested.
- Prepare and coordinate materials for the enrollment process, for smooth onboarding of new or changing plans.
- Maintain internal Client Management System for the most up-to-date details that our internal Team requires.
- Manage scheduling of existing and prospective clients and insurance company meetings.
- Oversight of brokerage quote activity and client onboarding with new insurers.
- Liaison for the business relationships between our insurance brokerage firm and the Group Account Executives from the 34 Canadian Insurance Companies that we are contracted and doing business with.
- Manage promotional activity for Offline, Online, and Social Media platforms.
- Provide back-up to other department Team Members as required.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative items such as, but not limited to, handling incoming telephone calls, email inquiries, review incoming correspondence (regular mail and email), prepare outgoing email and courier packages. Assisting with other administrative and ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Completion of a College Diploma, University Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Math skills are required to perform basic arithmetic, calculate percentages and amounts based on a percentage increase/decrease.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to write brief and diplomatic correspondence.
- Personal development of previous experience working in retail, or a public setting is an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Teams. Ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Handle and maintain information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow through to ensure that tasks and deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to provide a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated, results oriented and quick learner.
- Willingness to take on tasks or assignments as needed.
- Ability to accept direction from multiple levels of management.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
MCFBedard Group Inc.
465 Richmond Street, Suite 200, London, ON N6A 5P4
Hour Per Week:
35 Hours Per Week / Monday to Friday / 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary range and our compensation process will be provided prior to the interview.
Immediate for Suitable Candidate
April 26, 2023
Resumes are being accepted until we find the right candidate.
If this appears to be a career position that interests you, please forward your Cover Letter & Resume
or Fax: 519-690-1463
and state “Benefits Plan Design & Pricing Analyst
” in the subject line.
MCFBedard Group Inc. has been in business since 1996 (25+ years), specializing in Employee Benefits & Group Retirement/Pension Insurance and Consulting. We work with Clients that are locally owned to worldwide, privately held or publicly traded, and have between 3 to 3,000 Employees. MCFBedard represents and works with every Major Employee Benefits, Group Retirement/Pension and Life Insurance Company in Canada.