Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Specialist in London Ontario.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to make a difference in the transportation industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers, Excellence Award. If you’re a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting to the Director of Recruitment and Employee Expericne, the Recruitment Specialist plays a key role in the recruitment and selection of employees and compliance with the Company’s policies and current legislation across all divisions. The Recruitment Specialist works collaboratively with the business to define recruitment needs and job requirements; manages the job posting process then proactively sources, assesses and identifies qualified candidates through the Applicant Tracking System. The successful candidate will interview candidates, maintain candidate databases and follow-up in a timely manner as well as monitor and apply recruitment best practices and provides analytical and well documented reports for use by all teams. . Our Recruitment Specialists contributes to the new hire experience by staying connected to them throughout their onboarding experience and beyond.
This is a great learning opportunity for a go-getter who is just starting their career in Talent Acquisition.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment (posting, screening, interviewing, and job offer) is a great asset
- Ability to source candidates via multiple channels (grassroot recruitment, social media, etc) and we encourage our recruiters to be creative in their approach
- Travel required throughout Southern and Central Ontario (up to 50% of the time)
Why work for us?
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume and salary expectations directly to Anna Micka, Director of Recruitment and Employee Experience at email@example.com
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.