This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Dec 21, 2023
The mission of WILL Employment Solutions (WILL) is to drive innovative employment solutions to bring immigrants and employers together. WILL is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Client Services & Strategic Partnerships Senior Manager to lead and coordinate client processes used to access all clients facing direct services across the organization. The successful candidate will work with all teams surrounding client service evaluation while identifying service delivery gaps and opportunities for continuous improvement, and also work across the organization to coordinate and integrate programming and services that meet the needs of all clients and expected outcomes of program and projects.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Strong coaching and people leadership skills across multiple teams and service areas\
- Manage multiple funding portfolios, program budgets, action delivery and ensure targets are monitored and outcomes are met.
- Assist with development and implementation of policies and processes that align with organizational goals/objectives and ensure business planning and continuity.
- Capture and analyze data to complete funding reports and evaluate success in the delivery of service contracts.
- Lead proposal and fund development efforts to sustain programming and/or source funding for gaps in service based on client needs.
- Engage in strategic data governance to track activities and capture impacts.
- Engage in strategic outreach that results in strong relationships with community service providers and increased client referrals.
- Lived experience is an asset.
- Experience with Employment Ontario – Employment Services contracts is an asset.
- Post secondary education in social services, human resources or not for profit.
- Work experience in the employment and training sector
- 5 years management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in the employment and not-for-profit sector.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act and Human Rights Code
- Knowledge of the recruitment process and labour market trends
- Experience with managing contract and project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting material to a group
- Accurate data entry skills and ability to manage data, analyze information, and create reports
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects with frequent interruptions
- Ability to handle conflict and diffuse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly on your feet
- Good time management skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Cross-cultural competency with an ability to interact and work effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle confidential information
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you. Simply send your resume and cover letter by Friday, January 26, 2024, at 4 p.m. to:
- Awesome co-workers and meaningful goals.
- Health, dental vision, employee assistance and pension program.
- Salary range of $77,000 - $83,000 hourly depending on experience for a 35-hour work week.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Generous paid vacation and paid sick time.
Hiring Committee/Client Services Manager
c/o WILL Employment Solutions
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor London,
ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to email@example.com. Please reference: Hiring Committee/Clients Services Manager in subject Line.
WILL Employment Solutions values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.The organization is presently hiring for a few roles. All applications will be actively considered against available roles. We encourage you to also directly apply to each role of interest with a customized cover letter and resume.