This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 09, 2021
M.F. Arnsby Property Management is a leader in property management services, serving Southwestern Ontario. Our business specializes in full service management of condominiums, rental properties, co-operative housing communities, and non-profit housing communities in London, St. Thomas, Woodstock, Kitchener-Waterloo, Chatham, and Sarnia. Our services include financial, para-legal, and maintenance for both private and non-profit clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, customer-focused individual to join our office team in London, Ontario as a full time, Assistant Property Manager.
Responsibilities for Assistant Property Managers
- Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Maintain files, produce correspondence, and other general administrative duties
- Maintain tenant/owner files
- Provide general administrative support and occasional coverage for reception duties: greet tenants, answer phones and redirect calls, etc.
- Computer entry and maintenance of tenant/owner database with property management software
- Occasional travel to properties for evening meetings may be required.
- Perform other specific duties or functions as required
Qualifications for Assistant Property Managers:
Additional Consideration for Applicants with:
- Strong organization, time and client management skills
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivated, and desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Able to prioritize a fluctuating work load
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Experience with property management/accounting software such as Yardi
- Additional relevant education such as a College Diploma, or Undergraduate Degree
- Previous work experience in real estate, property management, or administrative fields are an asset
- A friendly, fun, and safe working environment
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Ongoing training and development
- Room for advancement and career growth within
- Free onsire parking
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications and information contained therein will be treated as strictly confidential. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more details on our organization please visit our website at https://arnsby.com/