Do you have the experience and Knowledge to lead a team of individuals who will be responsible in supporting all aspects of the accounting, reporting requirements for SAP, GL under IFRS 9 and more?
Agilus is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst/ Associate
in the Insurance Industry,
in Waterloo, Ontario.
This opportunity will provide you to show your leadership and consulting skills on a technical basis which relates to accounting principles.
Contract Length: 2022-01-24 to 2023-01-31
Successful candidates will have:
- Responsible for completing monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Determination of opening balance sheet amounts for IFRS 9 and input transition adjustments into SAP
- Build manual tracking and restatement process to support comparative reporting for any assets de-recognized during 2022
- Responsible for documenting new business processes because of changes associated with SAP and accounting
- Proactively identifying opportunities and making recommendations for process improvements
- Support business testing and model office for new SAP General Ledger
- Acts as a senior resource and/or providing guidance for solving operational issues
- Coordinates with all Corporate partners and managements and office staff.
- Degree in a Accounting /Finance (CPA/MBA) with 5-7 years of equivalent work experience in Investment or insurance industry
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to resolve issues independently with various business partners and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Experience working with large data sets and presenting skills
- Knowledge and experience with report writing tools(Oracle and SAP)
- IFRS knowledge/experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight reporting deadlines on deliverables
- Possibility of extension on the contract
- Weekly pay including 4% vacation pay
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair,equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request