This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 14, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
A sole practitioner of a London law firm requires a law clerk to commence June 15, 2020.
Applicants are requested to submit a concise but detailed resume to Gary Wilson Professional Corporation, 236 Saint George St., London, Ontario, N6A 3A7. Email: email@example.com
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and work mainly in the estates and corporate areas with some real estate and Wills involvement and must be competent in Word, PC Law and Excel.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of capacities in a comfortable work environment. Excellent communication and document management skills are required as well as willingness to conduct limited research, both electronically and otherwise.
- Maintain corporate records and minute books
- Research case law
- Review and interpret minute book status
- Communicate with accountants and clients
- Draft corporate documents
- Review Last Will and Testament and prepare required documents to obtain Certificate of Appointment from Superior Court
- Maintain estate accounts
- Communicate with clients
- Draft letters
- Prepare Estate Information Return
- Order office supplies
- Communicate with equipment suppliers when maintenance required