||Sep 10, 2020
Our client in Guelph is looking for Forklift Operators.
Are you really good at Tetris and want to take those skills to work?
This is the job for you!!
This opportunity is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidates.
Rotation of shifts, ideally be open to all of them
Have a Valid Forklift License and a minimum of 2 years experience.
What's in it for you?
- Long-term ongoing position with high potential for permanent employment
- Working for a successful local company
- Weekly pay cheques
- 4% vacation pay added each week
- Eligible for Randstad referral bonus program
What does the job require?
- Previous industrial manufacturing experience operating a counterbalance Forklift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible for overtime
- Must have Valid Forklift Certification
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca
3) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4) Call 519-763-7775 ext 1
We are currently working from home, so please call the office and / or email us.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Do you believe a strong work ethic builds character? Do you think an honest, hard day’s work is something to be proud of? Do you take pride in being a part of an industry that builds communities? Industrial support might be the field for you.
Industrial support makes up the majority of Randstad Canada's workforce. At any given time, we have several thousand roles available in this sector. If you're looking for work in industrial support or general labour, we can help.
Application Contact Information