This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Feb 02, 2024
|College Diploma (2 years)
Benefits and Compensation Representative (BCD 41290)
Benefits and Compensation
Employment Group: Support
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay Details: $32.42 per hour
Closing Date: February 23, 2024
Working at Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: This is a full-time Support position (35 hours per week).
Duties: Within defined portfolios and under the direction of the Manager, Benefits and Compensation, the incumbent is responsible for the administration and reconciliation of the group insurance benefit program and Other Than Regular Full Time (OTRFT) pension plan in accordance with the benefit plans, legislation, collective agreements and policies, and established practices and procedures in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The Benefits and Compensation Representative also assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of benefit processes, methods and procedures.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 2-year diploma in Human Resources, Payroll or Business
- National Payroll Institute/Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) courses and/or Canadian Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ practical experience in a Human Resources/Payroll environment
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of pension and benefits administration, payroll
- Advanced level of competency/proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of confidentiality and compliance