Agilus is looking for a Social Media Consultant for our clients in financial industry in Waterloo, ON.
The individual finds joy and is passionate about social media trends and in interpreting data from social media platforms to influence the creative used and use your creative thinking and digital expertise to craft compelling, shareable content.
Position: 9 months contract role-remote work for now due to COVID-19
- Must have Facebook Business Manager experience
- 3-5 years experience in paid social media marketing
- 3+ years in dashboard creation and reporting
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong partnering approach with a commitment to meeting unique needs and expectations
- Solid project management skills
- Stay on top of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in €“ Ad Display, Social media, and digital consumer behavior.
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset
- University or college degree in Business, Communications, digital marketing, or related fields
- Experience with managing social media accounts for brands
- Previous Digital Marketing agency experience is an asset
- Experience with managing social communities, developing, leading and executing social media strategies and analyzing and reporting results.
- Experience managing campaign budgets
- Ability to demonstrate hands on experience for the required key platforms (Facebook business manager, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, Adobe Analytics)
- Practical experience developing dashboards, executive level reports and utilization of data for digital media optimization, including techniques for measuring end-to-end effectiveness across digital marketing touch points
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities.
- Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise wide initiatives.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Hira Iqbal
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.