As a dynamic and respected London owned family business, and leader in their field for over 40 years, OE Canada Inc. has grown to be one of the most successful technology-based innovators providing forward thinking technology solutions delivery in Canada.
Providing cutting edge and trusted office solutions that help businesses increase their profitability and meet their ever-changing business needs, OE Canada represents Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Docuware and a wide range of performance-related software in London, and Southwestern Ontario regions.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., OE Canada Inc. is seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, strategic business development leader to join their dynamic sales force in the capacity of an Account Sales Representative..
What You Will Do
In alignment with OE Canada’s values, vision and business objectives, the Account Sales Representative will drive current and future business growth in London, through the promotion of a wide range of office imaging/ capture products, workflow enhancement solutions and related professional services.
This proven and motivated sales consultant will cultivate new client business opportunities through innovative solutions and partnerships within OE Canada’s current account base, while also driving sales strategies to enhance a new potential client base to increase overall revenue.
Finally, working with a high level of commitment and passion, the Account Sales Representative will leverage sales, account management and social media concepts to increase brand awareness, while increasing new account opportunities.
What You Will Bring:
- Relevant post secondary education.
- At least 3-5 years of exceptional sales experience and knowledge working with technology and technology-based solutions. Industry experience preferred.
- Proven business to business (B2B) sales experience in a multifaceted sales environment.
- Proven experience analyzing and compiling the technology needs of clients, and compiling market information into profitable sales strategies.
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients spanning several industries – academia, manufacturing, technology and finance.
- Strong technology and Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to present effectively to clients.
OE Canada Inc. Commitment
- Competitive Base Salary with unlimited bonus potential
- Benefit program and vacation entitlement
- Strong onboarding and sales training program
- Working for a financially sound company with respected brand awareness
How To Apply
Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and the comprehensive benefits please call Jay McKillop-Senior Recruitment Consultant at 226-289-1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.