IT STARTED WITH A COMMON MISSION – TO PROTECT PEOPLE
This mission is the reason why two organizations joined forces in 2021 to create Classic Fire & Life Safety – comprising the strength of all partners, united in one, clear mission.
In June 2021, Classic Fire Protection and FCFP began a journey to come together to create a new, stronger partnership with the intention of continuing to grow with and through new partners if and when the decision to do so would be beneficial to stakeholders – partners, employees and, most critically, customers.
Supported by our values and leadership team, forged by our shared history, we’ve become the contractor of choice for high quality, professionally installed, inspected and serviced fire and life safety systems and equipment – solutions that play an essential role to ensure the safety of both our clients’ facilities and the people inside.
At Classic Fire + Life Safety Inc, we pride ourselves on building strong and lasting relationships with our clients, by providing over the top customer service and quality, timely response, and competitive value. As a Service Account Manager, your role is pivotal to our team. Your primary responsibility will be to actively pursue fire and life safety preventative maintenance contracts (inspections) within an assigned territory. In your role, you will actively seek new customers and prepare quotes for all their inspection requirements. You will also strengthen our relationships with our existing customers in a defined territory and work with the Customer Care Team to ensure their service-related needs are met. The successful candidate will increase income and revenue by generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales opportunities of fire protection services.
- Inbound & Outbound sales of fire protection maintenance and testing
- Business development and relationship management of key client accounts
- Management and service of existing client relationships
- Development of new client relationships and sales opportunities
- Create quotes for testing, inspection, maintenance, and repairs on fire protection systems
- Stay current with knowledge of changing code requirements
- Continue to expand your knowledge of the Ontario Fire Code, building codes and fire protection standards
- Keep up to date on new technology and new products being offered in the industry
- Provide regular communication with Director of Sales
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager
- Self-motivator with a positive outlook
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base
- Evidence of the ability to interact effectively with clients to build long-term relationships.
- Strong knowledge and aptitude of Microsoft applications (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure.
- Proven experience working with property managers and Strata is an asset
- Relevant sales experience in the life safety industry is an asset
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Classic Fire + Life Safety Inc. (Former FCFP & Classic Fire Protection) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.