||Sep 09, 2020
Are you looking for a straight day shift picking and packing orders? We have an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company in New Hamburg. If you are able to accurately pick orders and love working in a team oriented environment this position is for you!
This opportunity could be long term for the right fit. You will be picking orders and preparing them for shipment as well as bubble wrapping parts.
What's in it for you?
- Straight day shift 7-3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Contract position with the opportunity for hire on
- Benefits available through Randstad on day 1
- Half hour unpaid break and 2 10 minute breaks
- Excellent work environment with a great company
What do we need from you?
-Previous order picking or packing experience
-Able to lift up to 30 pounds
-Accuracy with numbers
-Able to stand for long periods
Perks of working with Randstad
- Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay Added
- We offer a competitive benefits package, available to you on your first day!
- We offer $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member and they work for 160 hours.
If you are interested in this General Labour opportunity in the Kitchener area, please review below on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call 1 hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Amanda or Melanie
We are also text friendly if you have any questions. You can reach Amanda or Melanie at 226-747-5740 or you can reach us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans across many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.
We are excited to help you find your next great opportunity!
Application Contact Information