This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 05, 2021
In this fast paced and essential role, you will work in a team to provide medical equipment to hospital customers across Canada. This is a hands on position which requires attention to detail, sophisticated computer skills and beyond all else, excellent customer service skills. This full-time, head office role is vital to help the Tribe sales team achieve their sales and profitability objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- You will physically receive medical kits returning from hospitals.
- You will ensure that all kit parts are in place and in working condition. You will inspect for damage or contamination.
- You will take inventory of and log missing parts into Tribe’s inventory management system. You will then replace parts as required to prepare the kit for the next booking.
- You will prepare kits to be shipped across Canada, working with our internal warehouse team as well as external courier companies to schedule pick up and deliveries, ensuring accurate and on time delivery of all kits.
- You will double check other kits as part of our team’s due process.
- You will assist in supporting medical trials across Canada alongside more senior team members and sales staff.
- You will always promote and maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tribe Medical Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Tribe Medical Group Inc. is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process for all roles. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent years of experience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with experience using an inventory management system as well as processing spreadsheets and looking up part numbers.
- Strong attention to detail, with an eye for small details.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively with few errors. This is critical in working with medical kits that are sent to hospitals for next day surgeries.
- Proven ability and the mental strength to work under tight deadlines and at times with little notice, while maintaining high quality standards of work.
- Enjoyment in working in an open team environment, in a medical (clean) warehouse setting.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs.