This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 21, 2021
3M is seeking a Facilities Leader, located in London, ON, to lead the Facilities and Services function for our various locations across Canada. The successful candidate will make an impact by providing guidance and support of the global design to enable business process standardization, manage costs, project management, and maximize facility services.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter, and you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- Lead the Canada facilities and services team and participate as a member of the global team
- Review the regional administrative site footprint / layout in partnership with Real Estate and 3M Design, in an ongoing effort to align to 3M corporate workplace strategy and reduce capital exposure and operating expenses
- Contribute to the global and area simplification, standardization, and optimization projects around Fleet Management, Strategic Meetings Management, Workplace Strategy, Office Footprint Rationalization, IFM, ESG, etc. and implement the identified solutions in the region
- Serve as a member of the Regional Incident Management Team, ensuring prompt identification and enforcement of necessary measures to address emergencies
- Support various activities as required including M&A and Global Standardization
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- University degree or related post-secondary education
- Seven (7) years of experience in the Facilities and Service Field
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 20% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: May be authorized
What We Offer:
- Ability to translate industry knowledge into actionable strategies
- Excellent project management, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- A continuous improvement and customer first mindset
APPLY HERE: Facilities Manager
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program