This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Marys, ON
||Aug 28, 2023
||College Diploma (2 years)
Express SRG is recruiting for an Accounting Administrator for a fast growing property management company in London, ON. This position will be responsible for accounting and some administrative functions.
Benefits of the role:
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Base salary 50-55k
- Health and dental insurance
- 2 weeks’ vacation with 6 sick days
- 100% tuition re-imbursement
- Formal performance management and mentoring for employee development
- Staff appreciation events
- Record and reconcile financial transactions, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Participate in the month-end and year-end closing processes
- Help create budgets and forecasts, and analyze variances between actual and projected financials
- Enter A/P invoices, data entry as required including daily AR deposits
- Monthly Cash Outflow estimates and daily update of Cash Outflows
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.
- 3 plus years of intermediate accountant experience
- Post-secondary education in Accounting;
- Previous experience with Sage 500 would be ideal