||Apr 14, 2020
We are hiring for Bilingual Permanent Mortgage Servicing Representatives for a company in Kitchener-Waterloo. In this position you will be responsible for servicing existing mortgage accounts, identifying and protecting the mortgage asset and customer base for investors while building and maintaining quality customer relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for customers inquiring about their current mortgage needs
- Identify and analyze to ensure complete understanding of the customers needs
- Provide accurate information and refer customers inquiries to relevant mortgage procedures, policies and/or principles
- Respond to inquiries and decide what the most appropriate solution is from a variety of options, taking into consideration the situational factors and existing procedures and policies
- Recommend appropriate solutions, products and / or alternative options to resolve customer needs
- Responsible for answering 50-100 customer inquiries a day
- Permanent position with a very reputable company
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Benefits after 3 months, 2 weeks vacation in the first year
- New facility, modern working environment with great work culture
- Must be Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00am-7:00pm (Monday-Friday)
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications in order to be considered for the Bilingual Permanent Mortgage Servicing Representative roles:
- Bilingual in French and English
- Exceptional customer service skills and results-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to foster relationships
- Carries out duties with integrity and takes responsibility for actions
- Residential mortgage servicing or call centre experience is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are interested in being considered for the position below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information