Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned Health Safety and Environmental Coordinator for a fast growing manufacturing client in Ingersoll, ON. Reporting to the Director of Operations; this role will work to create and enforce a culture of safety for the organization.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 70-75k; 5% bonus.
- Benefits; Pension.
- Health Spending account; 2-3 weeks vacation.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fast paced environment; global company.
- Onsite opportunity.
- Core hours policy in place.
- Potential to move into a senior role.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Continuously improve, implement EHS policies and procedures.
- Conduct Accident investigations; lead annual site sustainability assessment.
- Coordination of training programs; safety meetings.
- Co-chair and lead the JHSC committee.
- Remain up to date on any changes in legislation and associated Standards.
- 3 plus years of Environmental Health and Safety experience from manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience with performing audits and writing reports.
- Post secondary education; CRSP designation an asset.
- Ability to build rapport at all levels.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.