This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 11, 2023
Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned Executive assistant to the CEO for a large client in London area. This is a brand new position that is created as a result of growth. Reporting directly to the CEO; this position will offer administrative support to the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors.
Benefits of the role
Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Base salary of 65-75k, bonus potential up to 4%
- Comprehensive benefits package; Pension and RRSP plan
- Phone allowance and 3 weeks of vacation
- 37.5 hrs work week- Onsite role!
- Excellent culture with a heavy focus on community
- Oversee emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence for the CEO
- Determine the action required on internal and external materials directed to the CEO
- Keep the CEO’s calendar up to date, and provide daily briefings
- Participate in Management meetings and take meeting minutes
- Act as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts
- Plan and organize events and make travel arrangements
- Work on projects as required
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.
- 5 plus years of proven EA experience supporting senior leadership
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to conduct research and create reports and presentations
- Advanced MS Office skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to speak French considered an asset.