Title: Snowplow Operator
We have a great, opportunity for new AZ/DZ drivers looking to kickstart their career
As a Snowplow operator, you’ll be responsible for removal of snow from roads. some regional highway driving work. Schedule flexibility is required.
What we offer:
- Standby pay and guaranteed minimum hours will apply based on location for live in operators. (Pay $300 / Wk Standby Pay plus $21.54/hr for hours worked )
- Must be willing to workday/afternoon/night shifts
- Biweekly Paycheques .
- We also pay on incorporation
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspections with the completion of necessary safety checks and monitoring the vehicle for any major/minor defects and report it to safety.
- Comply with hours-of-service regulations as per ministry of transportation.
- Operates snowplow and salt truck to remove ice and snow from roads and assigned areas
- Ensure that roads under responsibility of this position are adequately and safely plowed when required.
- Shovel snow, grounds maintenance and other duties as assigned related to facilities and roads maintenance.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance/repair tasks such as changing vehicle fluids, fueling, greasing, painting, etc.
- Reports all incidents involving equipment’s functioning to Supervisor(s)
- Valid AZ DZ License with clean CVOR and Abstract
- No AZ/DZ experience required (Training will be provided)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for more information. Please call 905-279-9000 and ask to speak with one of our Driver Recruiters to help you secure your next exciting opportunity.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.