||Sep 11, 2020
Are you self-motivated, creative and enjoy graphic design from concept to creation?
Do you hold a college degree in marketing and/or graphics design and looking for a permanent opportunity?
This position could be a great fit for you ...
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator/Graphics Designer to join a growing team in the Cambridge area on a permanent basis.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator/Graphics Designer responsibilities would include:
Deliver graphics from concept to creation for all marketing assets, sales collateral and advertising in both print and digital form.
- Create both print and digital product sheets, catalogues, posters, sales presentations, online banners, newsletters, social media graphics and email campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop ideas, designs and layouts for creative marketing campaigns, photography, events, and execute in CRM software
- Maintain company website by inputting and editing product photos and information
- Direct hire with the client
- Working for a reputable / growing company
- Competitive Salary - 48-50K depending on experience
- Day shift - Monday-Friday
- Exciting atmosphere and great work culture
- Great Work-Life balance
To be considered for the Marketing Coordinator/Graphics Designer role you must have the following:
- College degree in graphic design or digital arts
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in (Mac) Adobe Creative Suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience in CMS, CRM software (i.e. Salesforce) is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize with strong attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude; must be able to work effectively with a team and independently
- Excellent time management, decision-making and organization skills
- Has ability to effectively work cooperatively and effectively with different departments
- Ability to adapt to new software and to new ways of working
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 ext #3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information