||Jul 29, 2022
630 Colborne Street, Suite 103
London, ON N6B 2V2
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (s)
Job Type: Full-time or part-time contract
City: London, Ontario
Hours: Must be available Saturdays and some evenings with additional weekday hours
Compensation: $74.25-$96/hour for billable time
Meggan Levson, Speech-Language Pathologist is a private pediatric clinic serving the London area since 2010. We provide a wide range of speech and language services for late talking, autism, articulation, language, social, motor speech, fluency, literacy, and voice delays/disorders at our clinic and in the community. We have partnered with a variety of other organizations to provide contracted services in the London area. Our goal is to provide outstanding services to children and their families. We’re looking for a motivated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team of Speech-Language Pathologists. We welcome applicants who have recently graduated and will provide training and guidance as you begin your Speech-Language Pathology career. CASLPO Mentorship is available.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with children aged 1 to 18 years and their families, manage their own caseload including timely, and responsive communication with clients, scheduling of appointments, documentation, and obtain payment for services. Additional duties may include assessment, consultation, virtual intervention, and/or therapy at other sites.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Police Check and show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
We are committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspectives, experiences and needs of our clients. We seek to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free and will provide accommodations to applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you require.
We thank, in advance, those who apply, but will contact only those who qualify for interviews.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
Tentative Start Date: August 22, 2022
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registered and in good standing with CASLPO
- Experience working with children and their families
- Cultural sensitivity
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and good organization skills
- PROMPT training or willingness to become PROMPT trained
- Hanen Certification in It Takes Two to Talk, More Than Words, and TalkAbility or willingness to become a Hanen Certified S-LP
- Fluency in another language is an asset
- Access to a vehicle is not required to work at the clinic but may be required for other sites