Express SRG is actively looking for a Senior Financial analyst for a global manufacturing client close to London. Reporting to the Controller; this position is responsible for general accounting/financial reporting duties; process clarification and improvement and standard costing etc.
Benefits of the role
• Salary range 84-94 K; depending on experience; Bonus potential.
• Comprehensive company-paid benefit package (Health, dental, vision) -- available on start date
• Life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and short-term disability insurance
• 3% company RRSP contribution, plus additional match up to 2%
• Employee assistance program
• Company social events
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
• General ledger accountability and reporting
• Prepare standard cost, update in the bill of materials
• Variance analysis: apply overhead costs as required by the GAAP
• Assist with annual inventory count and valuation
• Partnering in supervision of other accounting staff
• 5-7 years years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment
• Post-secondary education; CPA or working towards
• Expertise with MS excel, exposure to J D Edwards a definite asset
• Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.