||Jan 16, 2023
The HR Coordinator is responsible for:
- Assisting with coordinating various elements of the recruitment process for both employee and faculty. This includes supporting the HR Advisors in creating job postings, organization of interviews, checking references, drafting offer letters and new hire setup/orientation.
- Assisting with maintaining information in the Human Resources Information System, Western Associated Persons Accounts, and coordination of reporting requirements such as attendance and vacation records.
- Preparing materials for employee orientation and assists in set up for training and monitoring for compliance.
- Assisting the HR Advisors in planning and execution of campus wide College events (social, health and wellness, service awards etc.)
- Maintaining confidential employee files and records, supports on any communication and other related items as needed by the Department.
TYPE OF JOB:
Full-Time Contract (13 months) - 35 hours per week. This position must be available to work from campus.
PSG 11 $58,247 to $72,931 per annum, dependent on experience
Submit a letter of application and resume. References required upon request. Please quote the Job Reference # in your application. Interested persons may apply to: Human Resources, King’s University College, 266 Epworth Avenue, London, Ontario, N6A 2M3. email@example.com.
Job candidates will be asked to provide a satisfactory vulnerable person’s police clearance within 3 months of hire date.
Job description available upon request.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Posted until filled.
The College is committed to advancing the Catholic intellectual tradition and welcomes faculty, staff and students from all faiths and backgrounds.
King’s University College is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
King’s University College is committed to recognizing the dignity and independence of all and seeks to ensure that persons with disabilities have genuine, open and unhindered access to the College’s employment opportunities. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-3491 for assistance.
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree in the field of Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of prior work experience within an HR department.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Outstanding communication both written and oral and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
- Advance MS Office skills, as well as strong attention to detail and a knowledge of Human Resources practices.