ABOUT FINAL STAFFING INC.
Final Staffing Inc. is a service provider for staffing solutions for Clients across Southwestern Ontario. We at Final Staffing Inc. are proud of our employees and encourage each of them to seek out personal growth through ongoing education, training, business, and civil involvement. We are constantly working together toward a common set of goals to serve our customers as efficiently and effectively by exceeding expectations, providing a safe workplace, opportunity for growth and self-satisfaction while promoting mutual respect, fairness, and team spirit. Meeting these goals will be the key to our success now and in the future for all our employees.
GENERAL LABOURER/PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER
Hiring for a client in Tillsonburg, ON
HOURS OF WORK: Contract Fulltime
SALARY: 18.00 – 18.72
BONUS: You will be eligible for $100.00 sign up bonus when you complete full registration and become a team member of Final Staffing Inc.
FINAL STAFFING INC. PERKS:
- All positions can lead to permanent positions after 3 months.
- After 3 months, you'll also be eligible to receive a pair of safety boots.
- Gifts upon registration.
- Gifts for recommending a friend to us.
- Grocery gift cards for Christmas.
- Over time (time and a half) available. Depending on production needs of the client.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable general laborer to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating heavy machinery, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Days: 6am - 4pm Monday - Thursday
- Afternoons: 4pm - 2am Monday - Thursday
- Days/Afternoon rotation (2 Weeks - Days/2 Weeks - Afternoons) $0.50 - $0.80 Shift Premium
- Midnights: 10:45pm - 7am Sunday PM to Friday AM $0.50 - $0.80 shift premium
- Weekends: 6am - 6pm Friday-Sunday
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors.
- Load & Unload parts.
- Produce daily quota per shift.
- Housekeeping activities as required. Ensure work area is clean, neat, orderly.
- Ability to use different tools and machines.
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs, unassisted.
- Follow all health and safety rules of the company.
- Assist team members to achieve work goals & objectives.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination.
- Must be physically fit to perform essential duties of job.
- Previous manufacturing experience an asset but not necessary.
- Must have own means of transportation.
- Previous experience an asset, but not necessary. Client will train.
- Must be okay with giving consent to complete a background verification.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada, speak and read English.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: CSA approved safety shoes & CSA approved safety eyewear.
- Grade 12 diploma required for permanent position.
Final Staffing Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, provincial, or local laws.
Final Staffing is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 519-544-0084 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org