Express SRG is recruiting for a Tax Specialist for a valued small size public accounting firm in London, ON. Reporting directly to the Partners; this position will be responsible for assurance services and tax strategy analysis.
Benefits of the role:
- Annual salary: 80-100k.
- 3 weeks paid vacation;
- Benefits; Tuition reimbursement.
- Great casual culture; team building social activities.
- Work life balance- 4 DAYS work week during summer.
- HYBRID ROLE.
- Complimentary Parking.
- Fast growing firm- tight knit team.
- Understand different client businesses & recommend various tax strategies.
- Analysis of a wide variety of tax issues.
- Perform income tax and sales tax research for internal and external client needs.
- Preparation / review of corporate, partnership, trust and personal tax returns.
- 2-5 years of strong tax compliance experience.
- CPA Designation or working towards.
- Understanding of Canadian taxation.
- Knowledge of Caseware and DT Max tax software an asset.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.