||Jan 26, 2021
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. “(THS)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Product Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: This position will be responsible for the execution of marketing plans and initiatives to drive sales budget achievement, increase market share and meet gross profitability objectives for the Aesculap and potentially future Operating Room portfolio of products. The Product Manager (OR) will assess multiple sources of information to provide forecasts, set market pricing and develop programs to align with THS’s current portfolio or products and business strategy. This position will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop strong working relationships internally and exrernally with suppliers. Additionally, this role will work closely with our customers and potential new customers in the development of Key Opinion Leaders.
1. People Management
- Do have an interest in the healthcare industry as a business?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills through active listening, asking questions and understanding the message others convey?
- Are you motivated to exceed expectations and are driven by focusing on the end results?
2. Business Development
- Ensure the performance of all direct reports is evaluated to maximize their performance and development.
- Develop staff by following management practices and setting appropriate objectives.
- Develop strategies on product positioning, product gaps and overall business growth opportunities.
- Establish strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and influential organizations to drive account development, speaking opportunities and potential research opportunities.
- Develop sound business cases for new product recommendations.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- Drive market awareness and lead-generating activities for the Operating Room product lines.
- Ensure successful new product launch initiatives.
- Identify and quantify market size, growth opportunities and market factors affecting existing and new products.
- Assist with annual market plan.
- Remain a breast of competitive positioning, market trends and customer needs.
- Maintain partnerships and strategic positioning with our suppliers.
- Ensure maximized positioning of THS products for specific targeted market segments.
- Ensure technical and product knowledge is provided to the Sales team.
- Provide support to the Sales team on clinical applications of products.
- Post secondary education in either Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar Sales or Marketing role.
- Minimum two (2) years of Marketing in the HealthCare industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and product usage in the field is an asset.
- Project management designation (CMP/PMP certification) or equivalent project management experience is an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is ideal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High attention to details.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to persuade others.
What We Offer:
- Office setting
- Frequent interruptions
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing and reputable company, we offer:
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc., a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume with the subject line “Product Manager – THS”, to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.
- Challenging careers that provide the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
- Regular Performance Appraisals
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Paid Sick Days
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start