||Sep 10, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Join one of the most reputable builders in SWO. Started in 1923 right here in London, this company has grown to one of the largest builders of residential & commercial builders around. They are looking for an experienced real estate law clerk to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a real estate law clerk (Commercial OR Residential).
Duties will include:
* Communicate with clients to ensure a smooth transaction
* Conducting conflict searches
* Maintaining an up to date & efficient BF system
* Ordering title searches, corporate searches and municipal reports
* Ordering payout statements on sale & mortgage files
* Main liaison between financial institutions, land registry offices, municipalities & title insurance companies
* Preparing real estate transactions for closing
* Finalizing reports - to clients and financial institutions
* Handling purchases and sales of various types of properties
* Preparing emails, correspondence, authorizations and directions and various other documentation
* Candidate with experience in both Residential & Commercial is considered an asset
Our clients offer compe titive compensation, benefit packages, along with RRSP plans.
Salary: CA$55000 - CA$65000 per year + RRSP, Benefits
Application Contact Information