||Mar 18, 2020
Our client in the Cambridge area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Commercial Engineering Specialist to join their team for a 12 month contract! As a Commercial Engineering Specialist, you would support the North American Sales Team as well as customers.
Specific responsibilities would include:
• Responsible for supporting North American sales for our Medium Voltage suite of products which includes both Motor Control Centers and Variable Frequency Drives.
• Regional responsibility to deliver quotation and orders target to meet Annual Operation Plans
• Collaboration with sales team
• Review specification documents for a variety of industrial applications to ensure customer technical requirements are achieved
• Support customer visits, training schools, and conference calls to aid in pre-sales and post sales activities
• Understands and supports business processes and serves as a liaison between sales organization and the medium voltage business unit
• Communicates with the commercial portfolio team to analyze competition, recommend new offerings, or suggest refinements for success
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
• 2+ years of experience in industrial applications
• Experience planning, executing, and controlling project deliverables to ensure that customer needs are met
• Industrial applications related to Power and Motor Control
• Post secondary education in Electrical Technology or Engineering
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to travel to customer sites, and special events when required
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Contact Information