This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 11, 2022
Provide gold-level end-user product and application software support to key customer accounts.
Other responsibilities include making application software design recommendations, technical writing and implementation of software testing and evaluation methods.
This role does not involve coding, but university-level course work in coding is a requirement.
IO Industries Inc. designs and manufactures specialized video cameras used in many applications including volumetric video capture for augmented reality, 4D face/body scanning for animation, live broadcast sports and machine vision in manufacturing.
• Starting salary in range of $90,000 to $125,000 depending on experience and education.
• Acquire and maintain expert level knowledge for the company’s products
• Offer application software design recommendations to the company’s R&D team based on insights gained from customer feedback
• Technical writing for product manuals and white papers
• Assist sales staff with recommendations of the company’s products to customers
• Develop and implement quality control tests to ensure products adhere to company standards
• Completion of university degree in one of the following programs: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Educated in software development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with technical writing
• Experience with networking hardware and technologies including Ethernet switches, TCP/IP, UDP/IP and video streaming
• A commitment to ensure the company’s products meet the quality standards established by the company
Submit Resume to: