||Jan 06, 2021
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for an a PURCHASING ANALYST to join their Purchasing team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes north of London. This opportunity would be for a 16 MONTH CONTRACT to cover a maternity leave. The successful individual will report into the Purchasing Manager and be involved with the RFQs, management of Purchase Order process, Bill of Materials registrations into SAP as well as participate in cost savings initiatives.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Requests for Quotations (RFQs), reviewing of submitted RFQs and follow up negotiations.
- Preparation, release and receipt of purchase orders for all classifications.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) registration in SAP.
- Regular review and maintenance of stock levels in SAP.
- Creating new part numbers and adding tool change requests.
- Price list updates and creation of new parts in SAP.
- Review of production accounts to explore cost savings.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career
- Post-secondary education relating to purchasing and finance.
- Previous purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Experience using an ERP software, ideally SAP.
- Committed to a 16 month contract.
- Access to reliable transportation as this company is not located on a bus route.