ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes “DE” is searching for a Performance Marketing Associate to help support the Performance Marketing Team identify and maximize the impact of predominantly paid digital marketing initiatives across all of DE’s games and platforms. Contributing as an Associate to this critical marketing team, and operating within a larger publishing organization, this role serves to build effective internal digital marketing capabilities supporting paid growth initiatives through creative development, cross-team/agency coordination, media planning, campaign execution and intelligence gathering to help grow and scale Warframe, Soulframe and Wayfinder across global media channels.
You’ll partner with Analysts, Strategists and Marketers to help capitalize on growth opportunities by executing against strategic performance marketing initiatives that improve the performance of campaigns and help build effective tools. In coordination with a Performance Marketing Analyst and a Lead Strategist, the Associate will support the improvement efforts of cost-efficient growth helping DE achieve its next phase of international growth continuing to provide free, fun and fair live service games globally.
- Contribute to the effective coordination and execution of performance marketing efforts of multi-platform live service game growth connecting millions of players around the globe
- Support the Lead Strategist to identify new player growth opportunities, improve performance of marketing initiatives and prepare strategic plans that leverage information and drive results
- Accurately track and report financials relating to paid campaigns including forecasts and budget reconciliation across multiple internal and external organizations
- Coordinate project priorities including managing JIRA for the team; track tasks, resources, deliverables and deadlines for advertising initiatives for social, video, static, display and search
- Collaborate with external partners ranging from creative agencies, media agencies, content platforms, advertising networks and analytics platforms both domestic and international
- Host kick-off meetings, produce schedules and disseminate key info to stakeholders on Slack in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Ensure digital marketing assets meet the caliber of brand expectations and strategic brand goals and are delivered on-time increasing the quality, scope and performance of our content
- Develop, communicate, and monitor the implementation of best practices for video and static advertisements and stay up-to-date on technical requirements for popular advertising platforms
- Coordinate with the Content Marketing team to write copy appropriate for each platform and develop creative strategies with the Multimedia team
- Communicate with international content rating organizations (ESRB, PEGI, FVLB, etc.) and ensure all assets have the appropriate ratings labels and ensure all assets are uploaded to the appropriate platform
- Maintain an up-to-date library of live, current, and previously used digital marketing materials and performance reporting
- Have a deep understanding of audiences most likely to play our games, and the creative elements that drive engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management; Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent science degree, required
- 1+ years of experience in a performance marketing, analytics, or media management role having run multiple campaigns spanning across social media, search, console media, and display
- Experience publishing advertising campaigns for multi-platform games across various channels and international markets
- Well-versed in the web analytics and performance attribution space, and the use of relevant channel ad management tools, experience with digital analytics tracking implementation, a plus
- Comfort with analyzing and pivoting data to land on actionable insights for future campaigns
- Extremely detail-oriented, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively navigate a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constant change and ambiguity
- Responsibility for championing outcomes for projects with shared ownership
- Strong project management skills. Should be able to work on numerous projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Trello and Slack and proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- Clever, creative personality with a passion for gamer culture. Avid gamer a plus!
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 75 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. The studio's most recently announced project is the much anticipated Soulframe®, an open-world action-fantasy MMORPG title that is currently under development.
Digital Extremes is headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, and is proud to be selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, achieving this recognition for the last ten years in a row.
For more information and exciting news related to Digital Extremes, please visit www.digitalextremes.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://grnh.se/2adf33287us