Steelway Building Systems, an Ardent Group company, leverages more than 40 years of experience crafting aesthetically beautiful, functional, and durable steel structures for industrial, commercial, recreational, institutional, and agricultural industries through continuous innovation and the utilization of advanced software and technology. Steelway’s goal of continuing to build an authentic, passionate, and caring organization all started with a sense of entrepreneurship, a drive for community involvement, and their Founder’s lifelong commitment for designing and building.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Steelway Building Systems is recruiting for a highly organized, proactive, hands-on Plant Manager to lead the production of one of their state-of-the-art facilities in Aylmer, Ontario.
Reporting to the VP of Product Fulfillment, the Plant Manager will be responsible for leading the production facility while ensuring the health and safety of all employees, that product quality consistently meets company and industry standards, and that the manufacturing production results in exceptional customer service.
As an essential member of the management team, the Plant Manager will promote a culture of excellence and “lead, inspire, build, and motivate a high-performance team that delivers on our higher purpose – enriching the lives of our partners” by:
- Safeguarding the higher purpose and values of the organization in an employee centered culture
- Directing the Production Leaders and optimizing the activities of the production teams using Lean/Continuous Improvement methodologies for all manufacturing processes and procedures
- Maximizing gross profit contribution within the manufacturing facility and using the available assets to grow efficient output on a consistent basis
- Practicing active problem-solving strategies to effectively address issues as they arise and implement plans for successful execution
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, you will have:
- 10+ years’ industrial manufacturing experience coupled with 5+ years’ experience effectively leading, coaching, and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated experience as a high-energy team player, with a strong ability to engage and motivate others to improve output and profitability
- An ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- An Engineering or Business Degree (a definite asset)
Prime Management Group Inc. is pleased to continue our partnership with Steelway Building Systems and will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates.