||Oct 16, 2020
Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a role of an IT Support Specialist in London, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to make a difference in the transportation industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities.
If you’re a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Specialist will ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. The IT Support Specialist will also support the Voyago team with any network or server infrastructure changes in order to maintain business continuity.
- Provide technical support, answering support queries via phone/email//remote assistance/onsite related to informational systems
- Provide a level of operational support for fleets vehicles and their services
Data Analysis and Collection
- Assist in testing and implementing solutions for enhancing software, hardware, network and IT processes under the direction of the IT Manager
- Maintain in-house system back-ups
- Carry out daily client systems checks, reporting to the IT Manager where necessary
- Help maintain and create new IT documents and processes related to configurations, hardware and software installations
- Maintain inventory lists for hardware and software
The ideal candidates will posses the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide training for end users on software, hardware and services
Why work for us?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a general IT role
- General knowledge of Microsoft based software
- Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- Professional IT Designation preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel within Ontario
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume to Anna Micka, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Full-time opportunity
- Benefits package
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture