||Jan 13, 2022
Our client, a successful privately held leader in the construction/manufacturing industry is recruiting for a driven, collaborative, results-oriented General Manager to join and lead their thriving organization.
Reporting to the President, the General Manager will diligently oversee all aspects of the business, translating visionary concepts into functional plans for the company while enriching and shaping the company’s culture by way of example and collaborative guidance.
As a critical member of the Senior Leadership Team, the General Manager’s purpose will be to motivate a high-performance team that delivers excellence by:
To qualify for this exciting and unique opportunity, you will have:
- Safeguarding the values of the organization with focus, simplicity, and clarity while ensuring that all key messages are properly and consistently delivered across the organization, providing collaboration and cohesion.
- Directing the organization’s business activities including the management of budgets, coaching of departmental leaders, development of strategic plans, improvement of policies, and effective implementation of the business strategies and programs.
- Taking full accountability for the execution of the business plan, achieving, or exceeding planned P&L objectives, and will also hold the senior leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and ensuring the team is unified and functional.
- Resolving issues effectively — seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
Highly competitive compensation.
Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates. Please apply Here : Requests for additional information on the role, and/or confidential suggestions or nominations, may also be submitted to Colleen Young, Director of Operations & Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exemplary senior leadership experience in a construction/manufacturing environment coupled with the competence and confidence in leading a highly knowledgeable senior leadership team.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or other professional designation (asset).
- An ability to positively influence and build sustainable relationships at all levels.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- A self-awareness with strong project management skills, business acumen, and analytical and problem-solving skills.