Express Employment Professionals are recruiting for a market leading industrial manufacturing company. We’re looking for a Procurement Specialist in southwestern Ontario, ideally possessing 5-10 years’ experience in inventory management and setup in the Food Industry.
The company has designed a novel biological protein production process and is building a new plant to bring it to scale. This will be a first-of-its kind facility and will provide the successful candidate with a host of unique opportunities in the planning, design and set up of an inventory management system.
Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be strong operationally and have prior experience in setting up an inventory management system from scratch. Familiarity with debugging new systems would be considered a strong asset.
- Start up of initial inventory management system for new location in London
- Build, tweak and modify the newly implemented system
- Participate in sourcing of suppliers, ideally utilizing existing network of contacts locally
- Responsible for sourcing of equipment and supporting the commissioning phase
- CAPEX Procurement experience
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in Supply Chain Management or Equivalent Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in inventory management and setup in the Food Industry
- Existing network or relationships with local food industry suppliers
Please note that preference will be given to local candidates due to the urgent nature of this position, however there is time for providing proper notice.
Submit your resume and salary expectations to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com.