Kasi Law is a boutique law firm specializing in all insurance legal matters for several insurers . The principal, Tino Kasi, has been a litigator in this field for over a decade handling a variety of claims, including occupiers’ liability, product liability, subrogation, coverage opinions, motor vehicle liability, professional negligence, and construction defects.
Associate Lawyer Position
Kasi Law has an immediate opening for a junior litigation associate with one to five years of insurance defence experience. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy litigation law firm or in-house insurance litigation department with a strong work ethic and excellent academic credentials. Offering a competitive compensation package, this is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented litigator to join a modern, exciting and emerging insurance practice, while also enjoying the benefits of a friendly work environment.
- Manage a diverse insurance defence caseload with minimal supervision.
- Advocate on behalf of clients at all levels of court, discovery and at mediation
- Enhance client relations and expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- 1-5 years of experience in insurance defence.
Please send your cover letters, transcripts, resumes, and references to email@example.com by no later than April 1, 2020.