This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 20, 2023
JOB DEVELOPER / JOB COACH
London Training Centre has a Fulltime Position for a Job Developer / Job Coach.
Providing competitive salary and benefits, this position is responsible for promoting job search clients to the employer community and liaising with employers to obtain job leads and to identify jobs. This includes working closely with all members of our employment services team to ensure the service reflects client’s needs, abilities and employment goals. As well, the Job Developer will coach, support and monitor clients in the various stages of their employment, working through any vulnerabilities or barriers to promote success.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
The ideal candidate: a social services business professional with a proven track record of developing and maintaining business accounts and coaching and supporting multi-barriered clients through the entire employment lifecycle and a graduate of a social service post-secondary program. As part of our Employment Services Team, the successful candidate will have strong communication, administrative and computer skills, and a passion for supporting people achieve their goals. We value excellence, teamwork, learning, diversity, high levels of commitment to customer service, empathy and
- Coordinating and conducting marketing and outreach activities to community agencies, organizations and employers.
- Recruiting, developing and maintaining relationships with employers in a variety of industries to ensure successful job development for clients.
- Mediating potential issues and concerns with employers and clients with respect to placements to ensure satisfactory outcomes.
- Locating paid and unpaid placements for multi-barriered clients based on their individual skills and abilities.
- Working with participants on an individual basis regarding their job search and job coaching needs to ensure successful progress and long term employment.
- Remaining current on London (region) labour market trends and the most effective job search strategies, techniques and monitoring marketplace trends.
- Entering data - maintaining and updating employer database and client information.
- Completing reports and documentation on activities as required.
Application Contact Information