||Sep 10, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Drake International is looking to find our clients next Controller for their facility located in Ingersoll. This is a great opportunity to take the lead and leave a footprint within a reputable company.
Duties will include:
* Lead accounting team overseeing multi income streams
* Lead monthly close and variance an alysis, including reporting package to the designated others.
* Oversee inventory costing, tracking, reporting,
* Oversee financial management, internal reporting, forecasting, budgeting, tax, coordinate the audit process and act as a liaison with auditors
* Oversee accounts payable, cash management and investments
* Supervise compliance reporting to Health Canada and the CRA
* Provide financial simulation & projection analysis for projects including ROI & depreciation
* Work with Operations to drive strong business focus on inventory analysis & reporting with accountability
* Be proactive in key financial performance measures, analysis & recommendations of financial and trend data to senior management
* Assist executive management in financial planning, forecasting and results management
* Develop and manage KPI dashboards and create a financial analytics dashboard to b e utilized by the executive team
* Prepare presentation materials for reporting package and senior management review
* Support business decision-making through the provision of finance and commercial insight, challenging assumptions and preconceptions, and supported with relevant and effective analysis
* Streamline month-end close, and provide accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing financial statements and reporting
* Other tasks to be discussed as the business grows
What we are looking for:
Education and Experience
* Accounting designation (CPA/CA/CMA) is preferred but not required if skill set and experience can be shown.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in a senior management role
* Experience with cost accounting
* Experience with manufacturing environment considered a strong asset
* Experience with financial models, budgeting, forecasting and capital project analysis
* Proven experience in establishing reporting and forecasting processes.
* Budget tracking & management experience.
* Strong understanding of operational matters from a financial perspective
* Demonstrated finance experience in evaluating, interpreting, presenting financial information and trends to senior management
* Proven skills and experience with industry standard financial tools (ex. Excel, PowerPoint Presentation)
Salary: CA$75000 - CA$90000 per year
Application Contact Information