||Jun 19, 2020
Express is recruiting for an Electrical Integration Lead for an award-winning automotive components and assembly supplier in the London region. This client is experiencing significant growth and has created several new roles.
If you have a technical background in electrical designs; PLC programming and have some supervisory experience this might be a great fit for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical design and integration of industrial control systems
- Programming of PLCs from multiple vendors
- Configure and install new/upgraded hardware devices and software applications
- Troubleshoot operational issues when requested
- Program HMI's from multiple venders to interface with integration logic
- Create/maintain company engineering drawings and documentation where related
- Work with Production Plants and Process teams to maintain integration timing objectives
- Review vendor timelines where needed to ensure program objectives are met
- Act as a technical liaison with outside contractors to ensure technical and production needs are met
- Assist in optimization of existing equipment by request of manufacturing engineering
- Work collaboratively with design and management to develop effective manufacturing solutions
What’s in it for you
- 5-10 years of related experience from manufacturing automotive
- Electrical Certificate or courses
- Strong understanding of robotics and control systems is required
- Project management experience/skills
- Some travel between plants in required
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- Hourly payrate 37-39$/hr; day shift
- Group Benefits Plan, Pension and vacation
- Paid Personal days; professional development opportunities
- Fast growing; profitable global manufacturer