||Sep 08, 2020
Randstad is currently taking co-op students. Are you currently in school and looking for a co-op placement in the HR, marketing or sales field?
• Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & work team?
• Does recruitment sound exciting for the next chapter in your career?
• Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a part of our Manufacturing and Logistics team, you will interface with talent all over the Brantford area.
This is a recruitment-focused role that involves pre-screening, interviewing, sourcing for new talent, and completing all compliance tasks.
• Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
• Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes, to face-to-face/ virtual interviews
Perks of completing a Co-op at Randstad Canada
• We are the Canadian leader in staffing services.
• We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006
If this is for you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you, apply today or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Application Contact Information