||Jan 13, 2022
Due to exponential growth, this opportunity exists for a Production Control Manager at this tier 1 automotive supplier. Commutable distance from Kitchener, Waterloo area.
What you will bring:
- Develops department business plan.
- Develops department direction and vision for the future.
- Prioritize tasks within team, review, and approval of project schedules.
As a tier 1 supplier our client requires:
- Conduct customer forecast reviews and ensure information is shared to all groups.
- Determine requirements for inventory, supply chain processes, order lead-times to support daily production schedule and customer requirements.
- Direct Production Control group on Model Launch, balance out processes, and ECI requests.
- Responsible for Logistics plan budget and development of route plan to support on time delivery from suppliers.
- Responsible for control of PC dept budget cost tracking and adherence.
- Responsible for Customs clearance and NAFTA requirements.
The growth opportunities within this organization are many. Please apply here. With questions, please contact Jay McKillop, Senior Recruitment Specialist, at 519-964-2757.
- Diploma in Materials/Supply Chain Management preferred, Certificate and/or courses related will be considered.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a Production Control/Materials Department.
- Minimum 3 years Management experience preferred.
- Experience in automotive tier 1 supply chain is preferred.