||Jan 23, 2023
Davis Martindale is one of the most recognizable and reputable accounting and advisory service firms in Southern Ontario.
We are currently seeking someone to join our growing Valuations Team as a Manager / Senior Manager.
For decades we have helped business owners, executives and lawyers to seek opportunity, reduce risk, and overcome emerging challenges by providing valuation services, expert reports and trusted advice. In 2021, our team was honored by the CBV Institute for involvement in the valuations community and demonstrated success. We are growing quickly and are looking for a high performing individual to join our team?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Help grow and develop our Valuations practice through networking, referral sources and existing clients
- Lead business valuation engagements for advisory, tax, financial reporting, litigation and general planning purposes
- Provide coaching to CBVs and CBV students on file engagements and provide ongoing technical feedback and coaching
- Assist with the ongoing training and development of the Valuations team
- Develop and facilitate client and industry presentations
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, and professional development and training, is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
HOW WE CAN FIND YOU:
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
- CBV designation or equivalent completed with 3 to 5 years of valuation experience
- Accounting designation is preferred
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Adaptable, able to negotiate uncertain situations with ease
- Strong business development skills