Express SRG is recruiting for a seasoned HR Generalist for a construction client in Woodstock. Reporting directly to the HR Manager in the corporate office; this role will be involved in recruitment; employee relations as well as other HR functions for the Woodstock facility.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 65-70k; discretionary bonus.
- Benefits; RRSP matching.
- Strong HR team to work with.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Fast paced environment; tuition re-imbursement
- Onsite opportunity.
- Working hours 6am to 2pm- start early and end early!!
Responsibilities: (Not limited to: )
- Recruitment on hourly roles: training and development.
- Support attendance management and disability claims.
- Research and recommend modifications to existing policies.
- Working with union Stewarts; progressive discipline; investigations etc.
- Responsible for employee relations.
- Travel to GTA office- once or twice a month.
- 3 plus years of HR generalist experience from unionized environment- construction an asset.
- Post-secondary education in HR.
- Excellent working experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS an asset.
- Ability to build rapport at all levels.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.