This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 12, 2022
||College Diploma (3 years)
Express SRG is recruiting for an experienced IT Specialist with our global manufacturing automotive client in Woodstock, ON. Reporting directly to the IT Manager; this position will be a part of a strong IT team and will be responsible for recommending technical solutions and providing customer support.
Benefits of the role:
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Annual salary 50,000 – 69,000k. Shift premium.
- Shift work- Days/afternoon- rotating every 2 weeks.
- Day Shift: 6:15AM until 2:45PM
Afternoon Shift: 5:45PM until 2:15AM onday thru Thursday
4:45PM until 1:15AM Friday
- Overtime eligible (after 40 hours).
- Standard benefits- Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Fast paced working environment; inclusive culture.
- Work with a global large organization.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Recommending technical solutions.
- Carry out Kaizen projects. Install, configure and trouble shoot hardware, software, printers, hubs, routers, wireless access points, scanners and other production required devices and software.
- Performing updates to servers, computers and software when available.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Desktop Support Technician.
- A+ Certification or ITIL certification an asset; Post-secondary education.
- Working experience with VB.net development is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server, SQL, SSRS and patching practices.