This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 17, 2020
||High School Diploma
Our London based client is a leading company for property restoration helping Canadians in need that have been affected by water, fire and storm damage. They are currently looking for a conscientious individual with strong carpentry experience to join their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
What’s in it For You?
- Full-Time Days Schedule 8AM – 5PM.
- Full Benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- RRSP Plan.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Company vehicle and gas card.
- Company shirt and sweaters provided.
- Boot allowance.
- Well-managed, positive work environment with sense of community.
- Drywall Patching
- Cutting and installing wood framing, trim, baseboard, casing, doors, and frames
- Windows and door installation
- Communicate professionally with clients and co-workers
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 4 years of carpentry experience
- Post-Secondary education in Carpentry is an asset
- Valid G2 Driver’s License with Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Ability to safely operate temporary generator, table saw, router and sanding equipment