Express SRG is recruiting for a 20 month contract- Brand marketing specialist for a highly valued global Consumer packaged goods client in London, ON. Reporting directly to the Marketing Supervisor; this position will work collaboratively with cross functional teams in Canada and US.
Benefits of the role:
- Hourly rate: 38$-42$ DOE for 35 hours work week
- 4 % vacation pay
- Global company
- Strong collaborative marketing team
- Flexible working environment-hybrid model
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Work on assigned brand/segment/category to achieve and exceed annual sales goals
- Identify, drive and develop profitable brands and products that are consumer preferred
- Execute multi-year brand/marketing strategies
- Brand positioning/claims and product pricing
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas including Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- 5-7 years of solid Marketing experience
- Experience with consumer brand marketing is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Valid passport with ability to travel to US- 10% travel
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.