Digital Extremes “DE” is searching for a Performance Marketing Strategist
to help identify and maximize the performance of predominantly paid digital marketing initiatives at a global level. As a contributing and critical marketing team within the larger publishing organization, this role will build effective internal digital marketing capabilities supporting paid growth initiatives through strategic planning, collaborative processes, business intelligence, creative development and innovative growth experimentation that help grow and scale Warframe, Soulframe and Wayfinder. You’ll partner with Analysts, Strategists and Marketers to identify growth opportunities through the critical analysis of marketing initiatives to improve their performance and to establish new internal best practices that can be utilized for DE’s entry into mobile later this year. Your vast experience, cross-functional leadership and organizational skills will drive quantifiable business growth by developing cost- and process efficiencies with internal and external partners, alike helping DE achieve its next phase of continuing to provide free, fun and fair live service games globally and across nearly all major gaming platforms.
- Effectively partner with DE’s marketing, development, creative, communication and content professionals to support multi-platform live service game growth connecting millions of players around the globe
- Identify new player growth opportunities through the critical analysis of marketing initiatives in direct partnership with the analytics and insights teams to prepare strategic plans that leverage information and improve performance
- Manage a large, multi-game digital marketing budget including the forecasting, tracking and reconciliation of multi-million dollar advertising campaigns spannings across mobile, pc, tv and console channels
- Coordinate day-to-day project priorities and execution of performance marketing initiatives; tracking team tasks, resources, deliverables and deadlines for all advertising initiatives including social, video, static, display and search
- Manage external relationships as the primary point of contact for partners ranging from creative agencies, media agencies, content platforms, advertising networks and analytics platforms both domestic and international
- Effective internal communication and coordination of projects creating and tracking tasks on JIRA, hosting kick-off meetings, managing schedules and disseminating key info to stakeholders on Slack in a timely, clear and concise manner
- Develop innovative strategies for paid user acquisition and lifecycle marketing that align to overall campaign strategies and marketing programs with attribution and analysis while helping define performance KPIs, operate tests/experiments and conduct consumer insights studies
- Ensure digital marketing assets meet the caliber of brand expectations and strategic brand goals and are delivered on-time increasing the quality, scope and performance of our content
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent science degree, Masters preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a performance marketing, analytics, or media management role having run multiple campaigns spanning across social media, search, console media, and display
- Ability to effectively communicate and build trust with senior executives and drive alignment with cross-functional teams
- Confident leading an iterative, test and learn approach for constant optimization with knowledge of digital analytics, consumer insights and performance attribution
- Agility and objectivity analyzing and pivoting data to action on insights for future campaigns
- Appreciation for the games-as-a-service industry including free-to-play player values
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. Newer projects include the recently launched cross-platform MMORPG Wayfinder® (developed by Airship Syndicate & published by Digital Extremes), as well as the highly anticipated Soulframe®, an in-development open-world action-fantasy title.
Digital Extremes is headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, and is proud to be selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, achieving this recognition for the last nine years in a row.
For more information and exciting news related to Digital Extremes, please visit www.digitalextremes.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://grnh.se/c6e30bd87us